On the hunt for the perfect white dress? Join the club because you’re not alone.
Think of these breezy white dresses as the LBD’s more fantastic counterpart.
It’s on everyone’s radar that the iconic ‘Little Black Dress’ is a wardrobe staple and that no wardrobe would be complete without an array of them. But right now, we find ourselves craving something lighter, brighter, and more playful… without sacrificing the effortless sophistication, of course.
Even if you’re tired of keeping it casual, a white dress is easily styled up for more fanciful fashion needs. Keeping your look relaxed as temperatures continue to rise is the name of the game.
We’ve thrown in a few key styles, the classic pieces that will ensure your white dress can be worn for an extended period of time. If you are looking for some guidelines, here are a few to follow below:
– An open back or puff sleeve will give a white midi dress a romantic vibe.
– Gathering in the waist will highlight your curves.
– Something lacy or off the shoulder is what you’ll want to wear on that weekend away.
– A ribbed short sleeve dress, just the thing for a work-to-weekend look.
– Feminine ruffles make it a preppy must for weekend getaways.
– Texture will give a simple linen shift dress a vibrant personality.
– A mini dress will create the ultimate look for a white party.
– Keep a look casual with sneakers or dress it up for Sunday brunch with heels
– Statement jewellery will always set a white dress a part – the perfect canvas.
– Balance ladylike and edgy with an athletic, minimalist silhouette.
– A one-shoulder dress will instil those vacation vibes.
All in all, white dresses are the epitome of classic summer dressing.
They’re the kind of item you throw on, and your look is immediately sorted. So easy. So chic. The right white dress will always look good and be the piece you haul out when in doubt. Plus, it’s a breeze to accessorise with, too – everything goes with white, right?
Trends come and go, we know this, but one thing you can count on is a white dress in the summer – we don’t need to tell you again but its work the investment to spend summer nights in these dresses year after year.