Welcome to the Summer of maximalist prints!
We are at this point, tired of seeing seasons of minimalism, and with the pendulum swinging back to a more maximalist mentality – we’re here for it, and we can ease into it.
Examples of popular prints you might have worn in the last year…
– Statement-making motifs
– Sweet floral designs
This season maximalist print trends are delivering a bit of jolt with a playful and bold approach!
With the regular appearance of bold, significant, and amplified abstract patterns in the stores, this strong aesthetic has emerged as a new print direction for the upcoming seasons – you heard me, it’ll flow into winter too. This makes these statement pieces ok to invest in now.
If you are looking to make a statement this season, you may have a bright digital pattern, minimalist swirl, or a striking floral patch in mind with the graphic print trend.
No matter your style, we all need a bit of visual stimulation in our wardrobes, and when it comes to the land of prints, it doesn’t get much more stimulating than these heavy hitters.
Here’s a quick one on one; how to update your look with bold graphic prints:
– Bold prints create perfect illusions; the eye follows the print making it a season for everyone!
– Being an exciting mix of minimalist and twisted themes, the patterns you see in this trend edit are so versatile.
– Vibrant, energetic prints will achieve this, helping to lift their spirits and inject energy back into their wardrobes
– Look for the brands that have a more seasonless approach to designing prints
– Have fun with it, and don’t worry about being too matchy-matchy
This is an unashamed sensory overload that we know you want to get around and encourage the use of prints to express yourself. We love how they can elevate any outfit!